#SDF17 IS HERE! http://slamdunkmusic.com/
Since starting in 2006 our all-day festival has grown into a rite of passage for lovers of pop-punk and rock music alike. With 8 stages of bands and thousands of like-minded festival goers Slam Dunk Festival is now a key date in the summer festival calendar!
After celebrating our 10th anniversary in emphatic style earlier this year, Slam Dunk Festival is set to return in 2017, headlined by the all-encompassing force that is Enter Shikari.
Enter Shikari vocalist Rou says:
“Slam Dunk is a festival that we’ve been attending from the very start! It’s grown into one of the most important festivals in alternative music, and it will be an absolute honour to headline it in 2017.
We’re going to be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of our debut album Take To The Skies, which feels totally mental in and of itself. The fact that we get to reminisce and relive tracks we recorded so long ago, and that are still held dear by so many, is something I could have never anticipated back then and fills me with appreciation for everyone that has supported this band over the years.”
Terms and Conditions of festival
Purchase of this ticket indicates agreement to the following terms & conditions:
• Right of admission reserved.
• This ticket will need to be exchanged for a wristband before entering the site. Please check website nearer the event date for wristband exchange location & times. Please allow plenty of time to collect your wristband, there may be queues at any point during the day.
• Venue security reserve the right to carry out bag checks and search customers.
• For list of prohibited items please see Slam Dunk Festival website.
• No illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone
caught in possession of these substances will be ejected.
• Ages 14+ only, 18+ for aftershow. Proof of ID will be required.
• Government issued Photo ID required on entry for the purchase
of alcohol and aftershow attendance.
• Strobe lighting may be used during this event.
• In some areas recommended sound levels may be exceeded.
• The organisers reserve the right to alter the bill without prior notification.
• In the event of cancellation, only the face value of the ticket
will be refunded.
• Tickets are neither refundable or transferable. Tickets purchased from
touts or secondary ticketing sites may not be admitted.
• Lost tickets cannot be replaced or refunded.
• No professional type audio-visual recording equipment may
be brought into the venue without authorisation. DLSR Cameras are permitted.
• Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or
recording of the event attended.
• ADMISSION TO INDIVIDUAL ARENAS IS NOT GUARANTEED. ONCE A STAGE IS
FULL TO CAPACITY, THERE WILL BE NO ADMISSION UNTIL OTHER PEOPLE HAVE LEFT.
• Please check our website and follow all our social media for the latest information up to the event. www.slamdunkmusic.com
Disabled Booking info:
Slam Dunk Festival offers a complimentary companion ticket for disabled customers (subject to availability). If you wish to attend one of the festival dates and require use of the accessible viewing areas (AVA’s), a complimentary companion ticket or assistance please follow the instructions below.
You will be asked to provide your DLA, PIP, benefits letter or equivalent, registered severely sight impaired card, assistance dog card or other evidence.
Please book your ticket for Slam Dunk North via Lunatickets or See tickets, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of ticket purchase and details of your access requirements (to help us plan the event and facilities) to arrange a complimentary carer ticket.
Please note that all venues are wheelchair accessible and while we will do our utmost to cater for our disabled customers we cannot guarantee that accessible viewing areas will be available at all stages. Where they are present access will be subject to capacity.